Treasure ASA is in compliance with the code, with the following exceptions:
- The company is in deviation from section 6 of the code, as the Articles of Association stipulate that the chair of the company hosts the general meetings.
- The company has a nomination committee. Such committee is however not provided for in the Articles of Association and the company is therefore in deviation with section 7 of the code. The general meeting of the company has not set out guidelines for the nomination committee.
- The company has not developed opportunities for shareholders to submit proposals for candidates to the Nomination committee, deviating from the code section 7.
- The whole board acts as a remuneration committee and the company therefore deviates from the requirements set out in section 9 of the code.
- The board of directors has not determined guidelines for its response to possible takeover bids as recommended in section 14 of the code. However, the board would seek to treat all shareholders equally should such circumstances arise.
Treasure ASA’s nomination committee is governed by a separate policy and has the following members: Wilhelm Wilhelmsen (chair), Gunnar Frederik Selvaag and Jan Gunnar Hartvig.
Treasure ASA’s board of directors composes the audit committee.
Treasure ASA has, given its limited operational scale, no separate remuneration committee.